[NTG-context] Problems with "mathalign"

Wim Neimeijer w.neimeijer at hccnet.nl
Mon Feb 19 22:24:10 CET 2007

Aditya Mahajan wrote:
>> \startbuffer
>> \placeformula
>> \startformula
>> \startalign[m=2,distance=3cm]
>>   \NC a \NC =b
>>   \NC A \NC =B \NR[+]
>>   \NC c \NC =d
>>   \NC C \NC =D \NR[+]
>> \stopalign
>> \stopformula
>> \stopbuffer
>> \typebuffer
>> \getbuffer
>>

> I can confirm that there is an extra number. I do not know what is
> causing this. I am not aware of anything in core-mat has changed.
>
> I compiled My Way on mathalign, and everything has an extra number.
> hmm...

Does a solution or fix exists  for this problem ?
The problem still exists in ConTeXt  ver: 2007.01.02 13:44 MK II  fmt:
2007.2.3  int: english/english.

I don't want to complain but in general this is really worrying, changes
to core functionality
which worked in the past, it seems it suddenly stops working.

I saw Taco made a comment on the 3nd of January 2007 , quoting
''There is that extra stuff in \everymathematics. Could that be it?''
but unfortunately he did not provide a solution.

Regards

Wim Neimeijer