[NTG-context] headstyle

Willi Egger w.egger at boede.nl
Tue Feb 20 10:59:06 CET 2007

Hi Idris,

humble, the resulting PDF is ok. Because I wanted to send you my
environment information I detected in the log file the error you
encountered. - Strange, I would have expected the TeX run to end with
an error in this case.

	ConTeXt  ver: 2007.01.23 13:32 MKII  fmt: 2007.2.10  int: english/
english

Willi