[NTG-context] strange text/math spacing

Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky yatskovsky at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 13:46:24 CET 2007

Hi,

I found a small but annoying thing about math. When I typeset in-line formula like '...a vector of $a_x$ is...', it creates too little space between 'of' and succeeding lowercase math symbol.Uppercase math symbol is treated right.  I can leave it as it is, but it strange to me why TeX performs poor on that.

(There too many 'of' for testing purposes).

\starttext

In MATLAB, we can create the Leslie matrix using {\tt gallery('leslie', A, B)} command, where of $A$ is a vector of $a_x$ with dimensions of $[1:X]$ and of $B$ is a vector of \mathematics{b_x} with dimensions of $[1:X-1]$.

\stoptext

Best,
Vyatcheslav