[NTG-context] Can not set body font

Thomas A. Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Mon Mar 5 22:39:08 CET 2007

On Mar 5, 2007, at 10:23 PM, Paul Jones wrote:

> Using a typescript does not change the problem.  (Though, thank you
> for the typescript) Any ideas on what I can do to debug this issue?
> I'm not sure where to look anymore.  I have about 8 fonts that I have
> installed and they all have this problem.  I have attached the texexec
> log.  Maybe someone can see a clue in there?

Diagnosing this remotely is almost impossible. The log shows that the
typescript is read, but your fonts are not used; everything is in
Latin Modern. You should test if all the files you need are really
found by TeX:

kpsewhich texnansi-familylearn-bickham.map

kpsewhich texnansi-pbir8a.tfm

kpsewhich texnansi-pbir8a.vf

kpsewhich texnansi-raw-pbir8a.tfm

kpsewhich pbir8a.pfb

Also, did I forget the .map in the first line of the typescript?

\loadmapfile[texnansi-familylearn-bickham.map]