[NTG-context] Can not set body font

Paul Jones shagreel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 00:24:32 CET 2007

> Diagnosing this remotely is almost impossible. The log shows that the
> typescript is read, but your fonts are not used; everything is in
> Latin Modern.

This is one of the reasons I was trying to use \definebodyfont
directly.  I was hoping that the problem was in the typescript I
wrote.  But it seems that no matter what I do modern is always used.
I can use my fonts anywhere except the as the body font.

You should test if all the files you need are really
> found by TeX:
>
> kpsewhich texnansi-familylearn-bickham.map
>
> kpsewhich texnansi-pbir8a.tfm
>
> kpsewhich texnansi-pbir8a.vf
>
> kpsewhich texnansi-raw-pbir8a.tfm
>
> kpsewhich pbir8a.pfb

kpsewhich finds all the files.

Thank you for your help so far Thomas.  If you have any more ideas, I
am willing to try just about anything now.

paul