[NTG-context] vertical interactionbar?

Willi Egger w.egger at boede.nl
Fri Mar 9 15:33:26 CET 2007

Hi Johan,

The following code was used to move a picture along the right margin,
depending on the
pagenumber...  - I hope this inspires you for your own presentation.

\def\Gag%
    {\bgroup
       \vbox to \vsize%
          {\ifnum\totalnumberofpages=\realpageno
             \vfil
            {\externalfigure[yourpicture-finish][width=\rightedgewidth]}
             \else
             \scratchcounter=\realpageno
             \advance \scratchcounter by -1
             \vskip 0pt plus \scratchcounter fil
             {\externalfigure[yourpicture][width=\rightedgewidth]}
             \scratchcounter=\totalnumberofpages
             \advance \scratchcounter by -\realpageno
             \vskip 0pt plus \scratchcounter fil
           \fi}
    \egroup}

\defineoverlay[MoveDown][\Gag]

\setupbackgrounds[state=repeat]
\setupbackgrounds
   [page]
   [background=PageBackground]
\setupbackgrounds[text][rightedge][background=MoveDown

Kind regards

Willi