[NTG-context] vertical interactionbar?

Willi Egger w.egger at boede.nl
Fri Mar 9 15:33:26 CET 2007

Hi Johan,

The following code was used to move a picture along the right margin,
depending on the
pagenumber...  - I hope this inspires you for your own presentation.

       \vbox to \vsize%
             \advance \scratchcounter by -1
             \vskip 0pt plus \scratchcounter fil
             \advance \scratchcounter by -\realpageno
             \vskip 0pt plus \scratchcounter fil

Kind regards