[NTG-context] ConTeXt meeting programme

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Mon Mar 12 14:10:04 CET 2007

Hello everybody.

Below you will find the final programme of the ConTeXt User meeting
that will take place at the end of this month.

I am posting this message because I know some people cannot commit
themselves too far ahead of time, and we can still allow for one or
two extra participants, so last-minute registration is still possible
until the day after tomorrow, at
      http://context.aanhet.net/epen2007/index.htm

Happy TeXing,

Taco

= ConTeXt User Meeting Programme =

== Friday March 23 ==

12:00 Start of arrivals
19:00 Dinner
20:00 Taco Hoekwater
           Tutorial: Writing a ConTeXt module

== Saturday March 24 ==

08:00 Breakfast
09:00 Taco Hoekwater
           A short history of ConTeXt
09:30 Mari Voipio
           ConTeXting in Windows - a user's view
10:15 Patrick Gundlach,
           ConTeXt integration in the 'Textmate' editor
10:30 Break
11:00 Patrick Gundlach
           Creating a Pdf document, the hard way
11:30 Thomas A. Schmitz
           Classical greek with ConTeXt
12:00 Idris Samawi Hamid
           A short introduction to Critical Editions
12:15 Idris Samawi Hamid and Thomas A. Schmitz
           Discussion: Steps needed to expand ConTeXt to the demands of
           Critical Edition typesetting
13:00 Lunch
14:00 Sanjoy Mahajan
           Typesetting a physics textbook with ConTeXt
14:30 Mojca Miklavec
           Discussion: Documentation
15:30 Break
16:00 Willi Egger
           Tutorial: Page layout and arrangements, posters
18:30 Dinner
20:00 Hans Hagen
           Tutorial: XML

== Sunday March 25 ==

08:00 Breakfast
09:00 Idris Samawi Hamid
           Oriental TeX
09:30 Duncan Hothersall
           Using ConTeXt as part of a larger system
10:00 Duncan Hothersall
           Discussion/workshop: ConTeXt as part of a larger system
11:00 Break
11:30 Hans Hagen and Taco Hoekwater
           Luatex and ConTeXT MK IV preview
12:00 Sanjoy Mahajan
           Discussion: Quality assurance and Testing
12:45 Lunch
14:00 Hans Hagen and Taco Hoekwater
           Tutorial: Working with Lua and ConTeXt MK IV
16:00 Break
16:30 Arthur Reutenauer
           An introduction to OpenType fonts
17:00 Hans Hagen and Taco Hoekwater