[NTG-context] texmfstart/pdftex parameters

Patrick Gundlach patrick at gundla.ch
Wed Mar 14 15:48:27 CET 2007

Hi all,

> is there a way to pass parameters from texmfstart texexec  to pdftex?
> I'd like to call pdftex with -file-line-error and -halt-on-error.

Just for the record: I've found a simple solution, which works OK here
on MacOS X (should be the same on any unix):

texmfstart  texexec --pass=\'-file-line-error -halt-on-error\' hello

this way (internally) the command looks like --pass='.....' which will
be the way it gets passed to texmfstart.

Patrick
--
ConTeXt wiki and more: http://contextgarden.net