[NTG-context] ConTeXt release 2007.03.19

Jelle Huisman jelle at jhnet.nl
Tue Mar 20 14:23:26 CET 2007

Op 20-mrt-2007, om 11:32 heeft Taco Hoekwater het volgende geschreven:

> Hi all,
>
> I am pleased to announce that the new ConTeXt release from Hans Hagen
> can be downloaded as of now from the Pragma ADE website or one of its
> mirrors.

Hello,

I have another question about installing updates. I have downloaded
the zip-file from the Pragma-website. Is there a way I can tell
ctxtools that the file is already on my computer? or do I have to use
another program to install the update? (I just hope that I don't have
to figure out where to put these files by hand ;-))

Greetings

Jelle