[NTG-context] ConTeXt release 2007.03.19

Thomas A. Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Tue Mar 20 15:02:24 CET 2007

On Mar 20, 2007, at 2:23 PM, Jelle Huisman wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have another question about installing updates. I have downloaded
> the zip-file from the Pragma-website. Is there a way I can tell
> ctxtools that the file is already on my computer? or do I have to use
> another program to install the update? (I just hope that I don't have
> to figure out where to put these files by hand ;-))
>
> Greetings
>
> Jelle

I must admit that I always do this manually, I never use ctxtools. If
you've already dlded the file, just unzip it. From the command line:

kpsewhich -expand-path='$TEXMFLOCAL'

will tell you the location of your local tree. cd to this tree, then
just unzip the cont-tmf.zip (probably using sudo, overwriting all
files that may already be there) and regenerate the formats, and you
should be in business.

Good luck

Thomas