[NTG-context] How to indent a paragraph

Mari Voipio mari.voipio at iki.fi
Fri Mar 30 15:16:39 CEST 2007

List Mail wrote:
> Also, could somebody point me to where I can download the latest
> version of the ConTeXt manual. The best I could find using Google's
> filetype:pdf site:pragma-ade.com is a document named "cont-eni.pdf".

That's the interactive English full manual. The Pragma website IS
sometimes a bit tricky to navigate, so I use this handy wiki listing
instead whenever I need to download a manual either for screen or paper
use: http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Official_ConTeXt_Documentation

For print use I'd suggest taking the beginner's manual and then probably
cont-enp.pdf, assuming English is your preferred language. These are the
two I've shread to threads, although nowadays I usually check the wiki
first, it often gives an answer faster.

Hope this helps,
Mari