[NTG-context] Force all floats on opposite even pages

Luuk Beurskens luuk.beurskens at gmx.net
Fri Mar 30 16:54:51 CEST 2007

Thank you Sanjoy, Hans and Taco for the suggestions made.

My interpretation of Taco's remark is that Sanjoy's solution might not
work as expected, is that correct?

My document is rather long, so manual page breaking is not my preferred
way of doing it.

Myself I was thinking that the floats belonging to odd page n could be
put on even page n+1, and then try to renumber the pages (i.e. PDF page
n+1 gets page number n-1 printed) and then reshuffle the PDF pages.
Would that work?

Kind regards,

Luuk Beurskens
The Netherlands