[NTG-context] xetext-pdftex differences

Steffen Wolfrum context at st.estfiles.de
Thu Apr 12 09:53:03 CEST 2007

On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 17:44:18 +0200, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> You should try to get "uc" working if possible, but you need to add
> some definitions from my previous mail. If you want to stick with
> texnansi, you should better use pdfTeX.

I have a document with German as the main language, defined ...

\usetypescriptfile[type-gyr]
\usetypescript[times][texnansi]
\mainlanguage[de]
\setupbodyfont[times,10pt]

... and inserted Arabic quotes in Arabic AlBayan.ttf, defined  ...

\font\geeza="AlBayan" at 10pt

That's why it's typeset with XeTeX. But nevertheless texnansi for TeXGyreTermes seems to be fine (at least for now).

Thank you,

Steffen