[NTG-context] \placefigure problems in Xetex

Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky yatskovsky at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 15:49:11 CEST 2007

Hello

Unfortunately, I get dummy boxes instead of .pdf figures in the
XeteXed document. I know, it has been discussed already in the list. However, I downloaded and installed the fresh
version of TexLive2007 today, and no problems from updating shouldn't arise.

The log says:
figures         : dimensions of ./f01.pdf calculated by rlxtools
system(texmfstart rlxtools --identify ./f01.pdf)...disabled.
figures         : dimensions of ./f01.pdf calculated by rlxtools
figures         : figure f01.pdf can not be found

Surely, the figure is present in the same directory as the .tex document
itself.

(The same running pdftex works fine).

Best,
Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky