[NTG-context] \cite customisation

Paul Schalck schickele at web.de
Mon Apr 16 19:06:17 CEST 2007

Hello!

Using the bib module for Context for the first time, I wonder if there is a way to change the \cite definition in order to get something like this:

\cite[a_schm:73] --> "A. Schmitt, Entrückung" (author name with initial, short title -- the real title is much longer)

as it is common in the humanities, at least in Germany. I didn't find anything in that direction in former posts, I hope I haven't missed anything, and hacking the t-bib.tex file is nothing I can manage by myself.

Have a nice week!