[NTG-context] Traditional Chinese Typesetting (almost complete)

Zhichu Chen zhichu.chen at gmail.com
Thu May 3 14:58:28 CEST 2007

Hi Patrick,

I've uploaded the fonts to the CTeX ftp:
ftp://ftp.ctex.org/pub/tex/fonts/cwTeX

and I've sent my module to Wolfgang to see if he has any suggestions. If any
of you feel interested in my module, I will put my module on my website
although it's still not perfect.

On 4/28/07, Patrick Gundlach <patrick at gundla.ch> wrote:

> > changed the map files to use type1 files. Then it's much more faster. I
> > think I could upload all the files except type1 fonts to my web site
> (the
> > fonts are too big, google page seems only have 100MB at most).
>
> If you tell me a location of the fonts on the web (and send me your
> additional files), we could put it on contextgarden.
>
> Patrick

Best Regards
Chen

          Zhi-chu Chen | Shanghai Synchrotron Radiation Facility
         No. 2019 | Jialuo Rd. | Jiading | Shanghai | P.R. China
             tel: 086 21 5955 3405 | zhichu.chen.googlepages.com