[NTG-context] ConTeXt on Excursion: translations in the Garden

Zhichu Chen zhichu.chen at gmail.com
Fri May 11 08:44:41 CEST 2007

Hi everybody

I'm sorry that I haven't upload anything except the makefile. So Authur, you
can adopt it to French now. But Hans' \horizontalchineseunicodeglyph macro
has some conflict with \starttyping . . . \stoptyping environment. I checked
for like two days and comment the following lines:
=========================
\ifx\nextutoken\relax
\insertunicodeglyph
\else
=========================
and the corresponding \fi, then it's OK now. I do the translation after work
during workdays, so it'll be very slow.

I don't know much about the TEXINPUTS thing. since I got error, I copied all
files from the parent folder to my working folder, which is called "zh."
It's a mess now, and I'll purge all the auxillary files after I finish it.

On 5/10/07, Arthur Reutenauer <arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org> wrote:

> > I wasn't able to test my answer because I use myself a different file
> structure
> > for the beginners manual and never encountered this problem.
>
> I guess the problem is with \doiffileelse in ma-cb-setups.tex:
>
> # \doiffileelse{t-setup.tex}
> #   {\usemodule[setup]}      % third party t-setup.tex
> #   {\usemodule[set-11]}
>
> As it is (without tweaking TEXINPUTS or installing t-setup.tex
> manually), t-setup.tex isn't found in the parent directory, so
> x-set-11.tex is loaded in its place.
>
> How is \doiffileelse supposed to search for files exactly?

Best Regards
Chen

          Zhi-chu Chen | Shanghai Synchrotron Radiation Facility
         No. 2019 | Jialuo Rd. | Jiading | Shanghai | P.R. China
             tel: 086 21 5955 3405 | zhichu.chen.googlepages.com