[NTG-context] lilypond newbie

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Fri May 11 18:31:10 CEST 2007

On 5/10/07, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:

> I didn't even knew there was a version of t-lilypond on CTAN
> (overlooked that in Steffen's post).

You cannot escape the big brother ;)

> (It's a known problem that ConTeXt versions on CTAN are often
> outdated, too.)

If we're speaking about ConTeXt, that's partly intentional. (It gets
updated only when Taco explicitely submits it - when he thinks the
version is less buggy that on average.)

If you're speaking about the modules: updates to CTAN are curretly
manual. CTAN team asked for rsync access to the modules. Now they have
it, but didn't respond yet. I guess it's not automatic yet ... but
should become so sooner or later.

Mojca