[NTG-context] Add a headrule to the header and reduzie interlinespacing in narrower

luigi scarso luigi.scarso at gmail.com
Sun May 13 11:55:37 CEST 2007

On 5/11/07, Bert Trüger <xulxer at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I have two problems. Firstly, I'd like to insert a headrule in textwidht
> under the headertext

maybe this can help you:

\vbox to \headerheight{%\hsize=\textwidth%
\color[black]{\vrule width\textwidth height1pt depth0pt}

\vbox to \headerheight{%\hsize=\textwidth%
\color[red]{\vrule width\textwidth height2pt depth0pt}

%% This fails
%% \setupbackgrounds[header][background=HeadBackWrong]
%% maybe a bug in context ?

\input tufte

and secondly I am using the narrower-environement for citation, but instead
> of big interlinespace I'd prefer medium interlinespace

hmm, at http://texshow.contextgarden.net/
search for \setupinterlinespace

If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to
the Wiki!

maillist : ntg-context at ntg.nl /
wiki     : http://contextgarden.net