[NTG-context] metafun.mem on texlive

Andrea Valle valle at di.unito.it
Tue May 15 16:02:59 CEST 2007

Hi to all,

I have to extended the memory used by metafun.
On my old PPC macosx with gwtex it was here:

The right metafun.mem (the effective one with TeXShop):
/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local/web2c/

Now, I have texlive, but cannot find that file. (I tried a find form
bash, but no way)

Any help is much appreciated
Thanks

Best

-a-

Andrea Valle
CIRMA - DAMS
Università degli Studi di Torino
--> http://www.cirma.unito.it/andrea/
--> andrea.valle at unito.it

I did this interview where I just mentioned that I read Foucault. Who
doesn't in university, right? I was in this strip club giving this
guy a lap dance and all he wanted to do was to discuss Foucault with
me. Well, I can stand naked and do my little dance, or I can discuss
Foucault, but not at the same time; too much information.
(Annabel Chong)