[NTG-context] MetaPost memory was: metafun.mem on texlive

Andrea Valle valle at di.unito.it
Tue May 15 18:08:59 CEST 2007

Ok, sorry for the confusion in the previous email.

Searching in the list and on my hd, I found texmf.cnf

I made some tweakings to memory.

I was able to escape TeX memory exceedings.
But not this one

This is MetaPost, Version 0.993 (Web2C 7.5.6)
(/usr/local/texlive/2007/texmf/web2c/natural.tcx)
(Fatal mem file error; I'm stymied)

What param have I to change? No way actually

Many thanks
Best

-a-