[NTG-context] Header height & multipage Text.

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Fri May 25 21:03:12 CEST 2007

iscope GmbH // Oliver Siegemund wrote:
> hi,
>
> we have a dokument with a multipage Text. For this dokument we set a
> firstpage Header and a header for all following Pages. This Headers had
> different heights.
>
> The problem is, the height off the text. It is at all pages the same, so
> on the second Page and all following the Text is placed higher but it
> does not fill the Page till footerheight. We've tried setting the
> textheight in the second Header bigger but without effects.
>
> An Example ist attached.
>
> Can someone help us?

cleaned up code (not the design, which need some cleanup too)

\enableregime[utf]

\mainlanguage[de]

\setupencoding
  [default=texnansi]

\setuplayout[
  width=16.5cm,
  header=3.6cm,
  height=middle,
  topspace=2cm,
  footer=0mm,
  bottomspace=2.63cm]

\setuppagenumbering
  [state=stop]

\definecolor[myblack][s=.4]

\startuseMPgraphic{mycircle}
  draw fullcircle scaled 20.2mm withcolor \MPcolor{myblack} ;
  draw fullcircle scaled  8.6mm withcolor \MPcolor{myblack} ;
\stopuseMPgraphic

\startsetups[commonpage]
    \framed
      [height=\headerheight,
       width=6.22cm,
       frame=off,
       offset=none,
       frameoffset=0mm]
      {}
    \framed
      [height=\headerheight,
       width=21.4mm,
       frame=off,
       foregroundcolor=myblack,
       offset=none,
       frameoffset=0mm,
       align=right]
       {\useMPgraphic{mycircle}}
\stopsetups

\startsetups[firstpage]

    \hbox \bgroup
        \setups{commonpage}
        \framed
          [height=\headerheight,
           width=68mm,
           frame=off,
           foregroundcolor=myblack,
           offset=0pt,
           align=left]
          {\starttabulate[|l w(3.2cm) |  r  w(3.3cm) |]
           \NC Teststreet 50 \NC 12345 Testcity  \NR
           \NC telefon 12345 \NC telefax 12345-12 \NC \NR
           \stoptabulate
           \starttabulate[|l w(2cm)| r w(4.5cm) |]
           \NC mail: \hfill \NC post at test-test-test.de \NC \NR
           \NC netz: \hfill \NC www.test-test-test.de \NC \NR
           \stoptabulate
           \startalignment[right]
                Ausdruck des Webseitenbereiches:
           \stopalignment
           \starttabulate[| l w(2cm) | r w(4.5cm) |]
           \NC 1.Eingelogged: \NC Testperson \NC \NR
           \NC Ausgabedatum: \NC 14.06.2007 \NC \NR
           \stoptabulate
           Seite {\pagenumber} von {\lastpagenumber}}
    \egroup

\stopsetups

\startsetups allpage

    \hbox \bgroup
       \setups{commonpage}
       \framed
         [height=\headerheight,
          width=6.8cm,
          frame=off,
          foregroundcolor=myblack,
          offset=0pt,
          align=left]
         {\starttabulate[|l w(2cm) | r w(4.5cm) |]
            \NC \NC{\bf geographische Verteilung}\NR
            \NC \NC Testperson\NR
            \NC \NC 14.06.2007\NR
            \NC \NC Seite {\pagenumber} von {\lastpagenumber}\NR
          \stoptabulate}%
       \egroup

\stopsetups

\definelayout [1] [header=6.16cm]