[NTG-context] page break handle in TOC

Steffen Wolfrum context at st.estfiles.de
Sat Jun 2 22:22:15 CEST 2007

Do you have some news for TOC fine-tuning? (see below)

On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 07:28:51 +0100, Hans Hagen wrote:
> Steffen Wolfrum wrote:

fine-tuning a TOC is horrible when you have a lot of tables and
figures in a larger project: you have to wait and wait and wait

Could you also provide a comparable solution like the one below
(for the placeregister), please?

Something like …

>>> it is kind of tricky since lists can be combined ... will think of
it (careful hack)

Is there some news? Just a quick-and-dirty hack for today will do ...
> i gave it a try a few weeks ago, but since we have lists and combined
list i need to figure out what to do (in order not to break things)
i will add this feature when i have a bit more time, just remind me
as a quick hack you can patch

just change \jobname to {somename.tuo}