[NTG-context] questions about indentation

fdu.xiaojf at gmail.com fdu.xiaojf at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 06:29:46 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I'm using ConTeXt to typeset Chinese, and I am confused with indentation
in ConTeXt.

1) I've searched the wiki and found several commands maybe relevant:
\indentation, \indenting, \setupindentations, \setupindenting.

My first question is what are the differences between "indentation" and
"indenting" ?

2) In Chinese, most paragraphs start with an indentation of two
characters. How to make the width of the indentation to be exactly two
Chinese characters?

I can achieve this approximately by using \setupindenting[big,yes] and
\setupheads[indentnext=yes].

Thanks.

Xiao Jianfeng