[NTG-context] gwTeX ghostscript

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 23:15:01 CEST 2007

Hi David,

I use gwTeX and i-Installer, gv is present but you have to invoke it
in an X11 window.
Also I think when installing with i-Installer it asks you whether you
want a CLI (Command Line Interface) be installed, at least this is
done with TeX and I think it must be the case with GhostView.

Best regards: OK