[NTG-context] something like \setnumber[chapter]{0}

Steffen Wolfrum context at st.estfiles.de
Wed Jun 6 10:10:48 CEST 2007

Hi Duncan, thanks for help!

On Wed, 06 Jun 2007 08:07:43 +0100, Duncan Hothersall wrote:
> Hi Steffen:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am looking for a number-reset-command for sections, comparable to
>>
>> \setnumber[footnote]{0}
>>
> \setupheadnumber[chapter][0]

Jesus ... this combination would never ever come to my mind.

How do you know that it is ...
\setnumber[footnote]{0} % with braces
\setupheadnumber[chapter][0] % with square brackets??

Sometimes ConTeXt's syntax looks kind of "female" to me:
It certainly has an inner logic, but this is far more ... rich and varied as my single-minded, male structured mind would expect -)

Steffen