[NTG-context] Write once layout everwhere (?)

Pepe Barbe elventear at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 00:31:45 CEST 2007

Hello,

I have used ConTeXt in the past and I have been very pleased with it
and the results obtained, much more than LaTeX.

Now I am looking into a solution that would allow me to layout the
content ConTeXt and in other formats that ConTeXt does not (Forgive my
ignorance, if I am wrong) output, like HTML, Plain Text, or RTF (Those
are the formats that I can think of that are interesting to me
currently).

Reading the Wiki one of those solutions would be XML, but I know very
little about the subject, so this email is to ask about experiences in
similar endeavors, other solutions for the same problem and how
practical this is.

I suppose that I would use this for general writing and for academic
as well (Maths and engineering).

Thanks,
Pepe