[NTG-context] Several environments in a project?

nicola vitacolo at dimi.uniud.it
Mon Jun 18 12:50:09 CEST 2007

Hi,
I have a project with a few products sharing the same layout, which is
specified in a global environment file. Each product is in a separate
subdirectory together with its components. Then, I want to put some
setups and figure definitions in product-specific environments and I do
it like this:

\startproduct OneProduct
\project MyProject
\environment OneProductDir/LocalEnvironment

The problem is that the local environment is not read when I typeset a
particular component, but only when I typeset the whole product. How can
I fix that?

Nicola