[NTG-context] Struggling with XeTeX

Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky yatskovsky at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 23:31:21 CEST 2007

Hello,

Taco and Hans, thank you both very much. You are not less but genius. :)

The patch from Taco runs smoothly. Now all system fonts I'm using are found without complaints. (BTW, I've never considered TeX seriously without XeTeX. System font support is Must Have for a Windows-minded user like me).

The beta ceased creating those annoying .rli files, and now says 'dimensions of myfig.png loaded from figurefile itself'. Great! I even don't need ImageMagic anymore.

Thank you and keep your good work!

--
Best regards,
Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky