[NTG-context] lis of figures

Horacio Suarez horaciosuarez at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 28 00:57:58 CEST 2007

Hello:

I have a book with 18 chapter. in one of them, the 16th, I need a local list
of figures, I mean figures in that chapter only.

But if I type:

\completelistoffigures[alternative=c]

I only get the head, "Ilustraciones" but empty. And

\placelist[figure]

Is also empty but without head.

I´ve allready made list I need almost by hand, but anyway I want to know how
to do it.

Thankyou in advance.

Horacio Suarez
Editotrial Antropofagia