[NTG-context] lis of figures

Aditya Mahajan adityam at umich.edu
Thu Jun 28 15:35:30 CEST 2007

On Thu, 28 Jun 2007, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
> this give always the complete figure list
>
> \starttext
> \dorecurse
>  {2}
>  {\chapter {Test}
>   \placelist[figure][criterium=previous]
>   \dorecurse
>     {3}
>     {%\section{ABC} % Uncomment this and everything works.
>      Text \placefigure{test again}{}}}
> \stoptext

Yes. I thought that the OP wanted a list of figures for the current
chapter only. Usually, criterium=local does that job, but with
figures, criterium=local only works if there is a section in the
chapter. With criterium=previous, you get the entire list of figures.
So, how do you get just the list of figures in the current chapter, if
the chapter does not have any section?

Aditya