[NTG-context] \overleftrightarrow

Jesse Alama alama at stanford.edu
Fri Jun 29 02:50:51 CEST 2007

I'm preparing a geometry course using ConTeXt and am impressed with the
system so far.  One thing I need is to do is typeset various geometrical
symbols.  It looks like ConTeXt already has the \overleftarrow and
\overrightarrow commands, but one thing I'd like to have is
\overleftrightarrow, for typesetting the symbol customarily used to
denote the line determined by two points.  It seems, though, that this
isn't available in ConTeXt, or, at least, it is not available by
default.  I tried looking on the contextgarden and google, but didn't
come across anything.  Is the \overleftrightarrow command already
available?  If not, what can I do so that I can use it?

Thanks,

Jesse

--
Jesse Alama (alama at stanford.edu)
*65: "thesis" is allowed only inside a proof