[NTG-context] whitespace in framedtext

Hans van der Meer hansm at science.uva.nl
Tue Jul 3 19:00:48 CEST 2007

Thanks to all people who were so kind to react to this message.

It turned out to be a problem to be characterized by "Oh, silly me",
since I seem to have completely forgotten about the default offset
for framedtexts not being zero.
Therefore: the most simple solution (and I really think I should have
thought of it much earlier) was to use \startframedtext[offset=0pt].

with humbly regards
Hans van der Meer