[NTG-context] automatic oldstyle numerals

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 4 08:15:51 CEST 2007

2007/7/3, Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com>:
> 2007/7/3, Alan Bowen <acbowen at princeton.edu>:
> > Wolfgang—
> >
> > When I run your termes-test-2.tex, with the lines
> >
> > \starttext
> >
> > 0123456789
> >
> > \rm Text---fix this scientifically
> >
> > \rm Text---fix this scientifically
> >
> > \rm Text---fix this scientifically
> >
> > \rm Text---fix this scientifically
> >
> > \stoptext
> >
> > I get the oldstyle numerals (which is great), but the "fi"s in "fix"
> > and "scientifically" are not printed but left blank.
> >
> > Alan
>
> I will take a look into the files, it is a problem with the ligatures.
>
> Wolfgang

Hi Alan,

you can now choose one of three options:

- you can use the attached map-file and use the opentype version
  from the termes fonts

- I can send you the type1 fonts, I got from otftotfm with the map file

- you can create your tfm files from the type1 fonts included in the
  termes package

Wolfgang