[NTG-context] Law/Jurisdiction typesetting

Steffen Wolfrum context at st.estfiles.de
Fri Jul 6 18:23:28 CEST 2007

Intensive googling brought me these solutions for paragraph enumeration:

% Enumerate paragraphs

\section[sec-language]{How this Book Teaches You The Language}

\GuyPar Java is an object oriented programming language.  When you use
an object oriented programming language, your program consists of
class definitions.

\input knuth
\input knuth \par
\input tufte \par \blank \dorecurse{2}{\input tufte \par} \blank \par
\dorecurse{4}{\input tufte \par}

Does anybody now have an idea how to re-use these paragraph numbers (in one of these examples) for linking in a TOC and/or a seperate index register (as described below)?