[NTG-context] How to make a figure not appear in the list of figures?

Duncan Hothersall dh at capdm.com
Tue Jul 10 16:24:59 CEST 2007

> Hi Duncan,
>
> place the figure with the normal \placefigure command, process to whole
> document, delete the unwanted figurelist entry in the tuo-file and
> process
> the document another time, you can add the --once option in the last run.
>
> Wolfgang
Aah, nice workaround, thanks. That has got me sorted for today, though
it would be great to understand, at a more leisurely pace, if there is a
way to do this from within the .tex file. I was experimenting with
wrapping the placefigure in something that stopped the list from being
written, but didn't get anywhere.

Anyway, thanks a lot, this has saved my bacon for today. :-)

Duncan