[NTG-context] [Fwd: Re: urgent bib bug]

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Thu Jul 12 08:44:37 CEST 2007


Hi all,

Can someone please have a look at this for me? I have to run off for
TUG2007 now (ye, already), and I could not discover what is wrong.

The problem seems to be with false positives from \doifcurrentlevelelse,
but that is the only thing I could discover til now.

Thanks in advance,
Taco

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: urgent bib bug
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 19:09:00 -0600
From: Idris Samawi Hamid <ishamid at colostate.edu>
Organization: Colorado State University
To: Taco Hoekwater <taco at elvenkind.com>
References: <op.tvbhx2vfnx1yh1 at your-b27fb1c401>
<469541C5.80200 at elvenkind.com>

Hi,

On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 14:47:01 -0600, Taco Hoekwater <taco at elvenkind.com>
wrote:

> Please send me a short (as short as possible, but complete) example
> and perhaps I can fix it  tomorrow. But I must warn you: I did not do
> anything to the module in months, and there is no new context release,
> so I am absolutely clueless as to what could be going wrong.

Here is a directory which should work out of the box; test file is
bib-test.tex. I think I found the key to the problem: For \title, the
entry of the previous \title is repeated. For \chapter it behaves
correctly.

I define my articles in terms of \title, and each article is within a
\start-stopproduct file. So basically the bib-module needs to support
\title as well (used to do so).

Best wishes
Idris

-- 
Professor Idris Samawi Hamid
Department of Philosophy
Colorado State University
Fort Collins, CO 80523

--
Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: bib-test.zip
Type: application/zip
Size: 11320 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/attachments/20070712/0370526e/attachment-0001.zip 


More information about the ntg-context mailing list