[NTG-context] presentation module

Thomas A. Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Mon Jul 16 11:35:04 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I have played around a bit and prepared a module to produce
presentations with ConTeXt. It is inspired (of course) by Hans's
work, but provides less frills and an easier interface; I hope it is
especially suited for academic presentations. Before I actually
unleash it on the unsuspecting masses, I would be grateful if
somebody could test it. It comes with a demo file and some
documentation, so all you have to do is run it through ConTeXt; I
want to make sure that it'll work on other installations than mine.
If you're interested, drop me a line, and I'll send it to you (it's
just a zip file of 233 k).

All best

Thomas