[NTG-context] TOC fine-tuning (urgent)

Steffen Wolfrum context at st.estfiles.de
Thu Jul 19 22:36:36 CEST 2007

at a large project's end (480pages, 10pages TOC) I need to fine-tune
content and MyContent (with \writebetweenlist ...).

As processing these 1.5 million characters each time takes about 10
minutes, fine-tuning seems to be impossible.
What is needed is a way to place the TUO file instead the re-
calculated \complete content.

Once, Hans kindly send this patch, but I can't make real use of it:

just change \jobname to {somename.tuo}

I guess when my TUO normally is called test.tuo I should copy it to a
and next, instead of \completecontent I use  \placecombinedlist
[content][file=testtest] .

This works, but takes long too, as again all chapters are processed.

So I comment all the \component lines in my project structure in
order just to integrate my placecombinedlist[content][file=testtest].
But these pages are empty now.

Anyone can help me there?