[NTG-context] problem with mp clip

Peter Rolf indiego at gmx.net
Sun Jul 22 17:22:56 CEST 2007

Hi,

it seems, that clipping with a MetaPost path is broken (at least on my
machine). I couldn't test it on Contextgarden, as the standard example
pictures are not installed (or the !!path is not searched).

Anyhow, if someone can test this please.

I work with the latest minimal distribution (XP), ConTeXt beta from
03.07.2007, pdftex 1.40.4 and mpost 1.0.

Thanks in advance, Peter

@Patrick:
  Is there a way to add the test pictures (cont-img.zip) to 'live context'?