[NTG-context] Fixing/Updating ConTeXt

Alex K pickle.frog at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 1 17:07:33 CEST 2007

Thomas,

Better yet that it's only one step! Many thanks.

ConTeXt appears to be functioning normally again, but now my only problem is with XeTeX... for some reason when I try to typeset files using it I get:

FatalError: Your format does not match the base files!

What went wrong here? Or should I ask this elsewhere?

Thanks again,

Alex