[NTG-context] update of mswincontext.zip from 06-Aug-2007+installation and usage of xetex 0.997

Ardi bozon42 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 8 09:53:28 CEST 2007

Hello all,

1.
I have fetched mswincontext.zip from 06-Aug-2007. I would like to update it to the
latest status of ConTeXt and then install the latest (dev.) version 0.997 of XeTeX
but I miss somehow the procedure on the context/xetex mailing list.
Can somebody help me?

2. Is there a procedure to get Context+XeTeX running+updating in:

a) standalone Context (mswincontext.zip)
b) context in tex distribution as Miktex2.5,2.6/Protext
c) TexLive 2007
d)W32Tex?

Thanks and regards,

Ardi