[NTG-context] luac-texluac-luatex-texlua-...

Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky yatskovsky at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 15:26:24 CEST 2007

Hello,

It is silly, but luatools urges me to have luac or texluac files, while the magazine tells only about luatex/texlua. It seems like luac not is the same as luatex, so I'm in despair because don't know where to get those additional files.

// from luatools.lua //
function utils.lua.compile(luafile, lucfile)
 -- utils.report("compiling",luafile,"into",lucfile)
    os.remove(lucfile)
    local command = "-s -o " .. string.quote(lucfile) .. " " .. string.quote(luafile)
    if os.execute("texluac " .. command) == 0 then
        return true
    elseif os.execute("luac " .. command) == 0 then
        return true
    else
        return false
    end