[NTG-context] still no success

Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky yatskovsky at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 16:02:53 CEST 2007

Hello,

Aha, I was right. Lua compiler is not needed, it is integrated into luatex.
So, I copied luatex as texlua, luac and even texluac. It seems like format files was generated (i cannot bet), but what i get in the miserable result:

TeXExec | processing document 'test.tex'
TeXExec | no ctx file found
TeXExec | tex processing method: context
TeXExec | TeX run 1
TeXExec | writing option file test.top
TeXExec | using randomseed 1246
TeXExec | tex engine: luatex
TeXExec | tex format: cont-en

LuaTools | using format name /cont-en.fmt
LuaTools | no luc/lua with name /cont-en
LuaTools |
LuaTools | runtime: 0.031 secondsTeXUtil | parsing file test.tui
TeXUtil | shortcuts : 0
TeXUtil | expansions: 4
TeXUtil | reductions: 0
TeXUtil | divisions : 0
TeXUtil | loaded files: 1
TeXUtil | temporary files: 0
TeXUtil | commands: 21
TeXUtil | programs: 0
TeXUtil | tuo file saved
TeXExec | runtime: 1.344

There is really no cont-en .lua file int he newest  cont-tmf.zip. What I miss at this point?

--
С наилучшими пожеланиями,
 Vyatcheslav                          mailto:yatskovsky at gmail.com