[NTG-context] No header text on last page

Jeff Smith ascarel at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 21:20:41 CEST 2007

Hi again!

On 8/22/07, luigi scarso <luigi.scarso at gmail.com> wrote:
> I simply merge
> env_these.tex
> with
> chap1.tex
> without using
>  \startproduct test
> \environment env_these
> The result is almost the same, but in my pdf headings are good.
> I don't know very well \component machinery,
> are you sure that your file is correct ?

Well, your attachment contains something obviously coded in lua (it
starts with a \directlua command) that has to do with fonts. I see
nothing pertaining to my own files (the filenames, the content, etc.)
Did you send the right attachment? :-)

I will try myself to merge them. Until now, everything worked fine
across many components (like the page number, and the footers), so I
didn't think it could have been that, but I'll investigate and come
back later about it.

Thanks!
Jeff