[NTG-context] No header text on last page

Jeff Smith ascarel at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 03:16:30 CEST 2007

Hi,

I merged the files too and, just as you said, they worked.

Toying around a bit with my files, I found out what's the problem, but
I can't understand it! It's in my product file:

\startproduct test
\environment env_these

\startbodymatter
       \component chap1
\stopbodymatter

\stopproduduct

The culprit is \startbodymatter ... \stopbodymatter. If I remove the
bodymatter command and compile, my header text appears on the last
page.

What's wrong, anyone?! I know that ConTeXt can compile at the product
level, but is it because I specify no project at all? I'm going to
investigate further in this direction.

Thanks!
Jeff