[NTG-context] todays teaser

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Tue Aug 28 12:08:46 CEST 2007

> \font\test=name:lmroman10regular*test at 20pt

  You probably want a hyphen here (lmroman10-regular); and it doesn't
give the expected result for me although ConTeXt reports no error and
verbose-digits.fea is found by luatools.

  When I turn tracing on I get the following reports:

report >> define otf: initializing feature mode to node for mode base for font unknown
report >> define otf: initializing feature language to dflt for mode node for font unknown
report >> define otf: initializing feature script to latn for mode node for font unknown
report >> define otf: initializing feature analyze to true for mode node for font unknown
report >> define otf: installing feature handler analyze for mode node for font unknown

	Arthur