[NTG-context] balancing columns (solved)/ page breaks and itemization (new)

Jörg Hagmann joerg.hagmann at unibas.ch
Thu Aug 30 11:30:26 CEST 2007

Balancing columns: Since the problem occurred twice only, I adopted
Wolfgangs solution. Thanks Hraban and Wolfgang!

Another problem:
Itemizations occur very often in my manuscript (typically
[packed,joinedup]). I would like page breaking to occur when the page is
full, regardless of the number of lines left over on the next page (or
the number of lines at the bottom of a page). At present, the gaps left
at the bottom of a page look ugly, especially when there is a footnote
with its line above.
\adaptlayout doesn't do anything

Is there a way to setup this behaviour (without affecting pagebreaking
outsitde itemizations)?

Thanks, Jörg