[NTG-context] Context replacement for bibitem

Peter Schorsch tralalas at freenet.de
Thu Aug 30 19:03:06 CEST 2007

Hi Wolfgang,

> Replace this line with
>
> \expanded{\setupitemgroup[bibliography][1][n,
\currentmoduleparameter{itemspace}*broad]}

Unluckily that is not working :-( I also tried:

\setupitemgroup[bibliography][1][n
\expanded{\currentmoduleparameter{itemspace}}*broad]

and

\setupitemgroup[bibliography][1][n
\expandafter\currentmoduleparameter{itemspace}*broad]

In all three tries I didn't got any error-break but the pdf showed directly
that the lines were not accepted.

I posted the right-this-state module into the wiki:
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Simple_Bibliography

The mulilingual-interface I will try later.. but right now I am stocked with
this and the other listed points :-(

I would be more than happy for any further hint :-)