[NTG-context] Context replacement for bibitem

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 31 08:43:01 CEST 2007


Hi Peter,

2007/8/30, Peter Schorsch <tralalas at freenet.de>:
> Hi Wolfgang,
>
> > Replace this line with
> >
> > \expanded{\setupitemgroup[bibliography][1][n,
> \currentmoduleparameter{itemspace}*broad]}
>
> Unluckily that is not working :-( I also tried:
>
> \setupitemgroup[bibliography][1][n
> \expanded{\currentmoduleparameter{itemspace}}*broad]
>
> and
>
> \setupitemgroup[bibliography][1][n
> \expandafter\currentmoduleparameter{itemspace}*broad]
>
> In all three tries I didn't got any error-break but the pdf showed directly
> that the lines were not accepted.

I attached my local version from yesterday plus my test documents
and they work for me.

> I posted the right-this-state module into the wiki:
> http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Simple_Bibliography
>
> The mulilingual-interface I will try later.. but right now I am stocked with
> this and the other listed points :-(
>
> I would be more than happy for any further hint :-)

You should better you english names for your macros and not german
ones or write to different versions.

Wolfgang
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: t-biblist.tex
Type: application/x-tex
Size: 496 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/attachments/20070831/80e92a1b/attachment-0003.tex 
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: biblist-test-1.tex
Type: application/x-tex
Size: 399 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/attachments/20070831/80e92a1b/attachment-0004.tex 
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: biblist-test-2.tex
Type: application/x-tex
Size: 412 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/attachments/20070831/80e92a1b/attachment-0005.tex 


More information about the ntg-context mailing list